Tuesday, August 2, 2016

(I DON'T) STAND ALONE

I came into this world
I thought I stood alone
For I felt so alone
In the dead zone
I was so sore
I was so afraid
How can I live this way
Every hour of every day?
A tear rolled down my cheek
So frozen, couldn't speak
Then I heard a voice audibly
Saying "I've come to bring you peace!"
I came into this world
I never stood alone
Now I know my King
Is always on the throne
I'll join Him in paradise
Where love never dies
He takes away the pain
And wipes the tears from my eyes
I can proudly say
That I don't stand alone
For I have a mighty Savior
So fierce and strong
He is capable
More than I could believe
This mighty Warrior
Died in place of me
The same man who died on a cross
Was once the precious baby Jesus
And from the heavy chains of sin
He came to release us
He came to give us hope
He came to give us Grace
And still to this day
Jesus saves
And still to this day
Jesus saves

No comments:

Post a Comment